Entrepreneur Magazine article on hurricane/disaster preparedness.
What do you mean, “You forgot to add a ‘Follow’ button to the Fire and Heart blog!?”
The 114th Congress is officially underway and to start things off The House is taking up a very important piece of legislation, H.R. 30 the “Save American Workers Act,” TOMORROW! This legislation will change the current 30 hour definition of a full-time employee in the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to a 40 hour work week, which is the definition that employers have traditionally used to manage their workforce.
A helpful guide for the next couple of days ;- )
Here’s to a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year in 2015!!
Alternate Administrator (RN) Opportunity – Flexible Hours / Part-time – Hillsborough
Always Best Care Senior Services, a nationally recognized Home Health provider is seeking an experienced RN, Licensed Physician, or Physician’s Assistant to join their team of qualified healthcare professionals, serve as Alternate Administrator and support expansion into Hillsborough County. Start-up areas include Tampa, Brandon, and Sun City.
This position reports to a Director of Nursing and will be responsible for:
- Completing and documenting initial in-home assessment of the patient according to accreditation guidelines
- Initiate and revise the patient’s care plan based on continuing assessments
- Fulfilling the role of Alternate Administrator (see below)
- Home Health experience a must
- Minimum of 2 year nursing experience
- Flexible hours, shifts, short-term, long-term
- Pay rate – Per visit or per hours
- Work independently within your community
- Marketing experience a plus
A home health agency needs to have an Administrator and an Alternate Administrator to obtain a home health license. An “Administrator” is a direct employee for whom one of the following pays withholding taxes: a home health agency; a management company that has a contract to manage the home health agency on a day-to-day basis; or an employee leasing company that has a contract with the home health agency to handle the payroll and payroll taxes for the home health agency. The Administrator needs to be a
- licensed physician, physician assistant, or registered nurse licensed to practice in this state or
- an individual having at least 1 year of supervisory or administrative experience in
- home health care
- ambulatory surgical center
- assisted living facility or a
- nursing home
An Administrator designates, in writing, for each licensed home health agency, a qualified Alternate Administrator to serve during absences. The Alternate Administrator needs to meet the same qualifications as the Administrator. The Administrator and the Alternate Administrator may be either full or part time employees.
We are looking for compassionate, caring nurses. We understand how difficult it is for our clients to open up their homes, and accept a helping hand. We are committed to providing the very best of service……..Always.
“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
― Albert Einstein