Here’s the link to the newly revised ‘Franchise With Always Best Care‘ website!
Updated content, easier navigation and improved graphics are just a few of the many improvements! Take a look and let us know what you think!
Always Best Care is pleased to announce it has awarded a new territory in Atlanta, GA. Latasha has a BA in Accounting, a MBA and is a CPA, working for Coca Cola, and is currently in the posititon of Director, System Transformation. Brian, her husband, is an engineer with AT&T. Together they also own & manage many rental properties.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training – Starts with a three (3) week, self-paced pre-training module, followed by a one (1) week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a one (1 ) week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities within grasp.
5) Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising drive business to our franchisees via Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
We surely appreciate the announcement in this Sunday’s Tampa Tribune ‘North of Tampa’ section of the Tampa Bay Times . Here are the urls to reach the donation sites directly …
ABC Tampa Bay effort to assist St Vincent de Paul Society
ABC Hillsborough effort to help Cornerstone Kids
The beauty of this on-line food drive is the ability for anyone, anywhere to contribute to the effort. No need to personally purchase and physically transport items for donation. A few simple clicks and your donation is added to the mix. On delivery day, one (hopefully large) cumulative donation will arrive at the location of your choosing.
Please consider supporting our drive at https://yougivegoods.com/abc-tampa to benefit the St. Vincent de Paul Society’s conference here in Tampa, FL. Every donation will help feed families this holiday season.
Please consider helping us reach our goal with your thoughtful, and greatly appreciated, food donation at https://yougivegoods.com/abc-tampa. Items start at just $4.99 and range up to $25.
Thanks! Every little bit helps put food on the tables of those in need.
BS Physics, marketing, sales, MBA, account management, consultant/ business owner, QA Manager, Director of Quality, business owner in healthcare/senior care – that counts as non-traditional!
Many franchise owners in the Always Best Care family have followed equally interesting paths to the point where they switched gears to join us to “Build a Business. Make a Difference.” ™
Check out www.FranchiseWithAlwaysBest Care.com to see if owning your own business and making a real difference in the lives of people in your community would appeal to you. We would be happy to directly answer your questions about opportunities here in the Tampa Bay area, as well.