Here’s the link to the newly revised ‘Franchise With Always Best Care‘ website!
Updated content, easier navigation and improved graphics are just a few of the many improvements! Take a look and let us know what you think!
Always Best Care is pleased to announce it has awarded a new territory in Atlanta, GA. Latasha has a BA in Accounting, a MBA and is a CPA, working for Coca Cola, and is currently in the posititon of Director, System Transformation. Brian, her husband, is an engineer with AT&T. Together they also own & manage many rental properties.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training – Starts with a three (3) week, self-paced pre-training module, followed by a one (1) week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a one (1 ) week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities within grasp.
5) Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising drive business to our franchisees via Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
Please consider helping us reach our goal with your thoughtful, and greatly appreciated, food donation at https://yougivegoods.com/abc-tampa. Items start at just $4.99 and range up to $25.
Thanks! Every little bit helps put food on the tables of those in need.
For all of our franchise broker partners and associated referral partners, here is a very quick overview of seven territories available locally:
Pasco county is divided in two, and each has the potential to blossom along with the continued growth of the county. If Pasco ever reached the population density of Pinellas (St. Petersburg), it could contain four territories. Pasco county includes Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills, Hudson, Dade City, New Port Richey, and Odessa.
Ocala is represented by two territories, as well. One of which has two major referral sources practically across the street from each other. Remember, with Always Best Care your referral sources are protected.
Lakeland and the surrounding area comprises two territories that are primed for growth as that area enjoys the benefits of Amazon and Publix both looking to expand and flourish.
Last, but not least, Pinellas County actually has four open territories and it would be tough to pick just one! Demographics in and around Clearwater/St. Petersburg are ideal for our business model.
For more information, please give us a call or drop us a note and we will be happy to answer your questions or discuss the particulars.
This is an industry and business built on caring and on building relationships. First and foremost is a focus on leading your team to provide exemplary care and service to clients. Those clients will very likely come from relationships with various referral sources and partners. Establishing and nurturing those relationships is the basis to growing the business.
As always, we welcome the opportunity to discuss this, or any other question, in greater detail.
Great question, and one that certainly should be asked.
Company founder, Mike Newman, started Always Best Care in 1996 and began franchising the concept across the U.S. in 2007. Unlike some other home care companies, Always Best Care is born from the industry and based on a deep understanding of how to care for seniors.
Another key differentiator for Always Best Care is the more than 20 Area Representatives around the country who provide direct, ‘in the filed’ marketing and operations support to franchisees. This level of support is not common in home care. The company has grown steadily since 2007 – we recommend starting the Discovery process to learn more and obtain a copy of the FDD to get all the details.
Our marketing support for franchisees is among the very best, as evidenced by our TV commercials, and collateral materials featuring our own images (versus the stock photos seen so many other places).
Just three of the aspects that make Always Best Care unique and a leader in the industry. Again, we encourage you to look into the opportunity and see for yourself.