February can be a tough month for entrepreneurs. The holiday parties are over. People may be reluctant to spend money right now. They’re still paying credit card bills for the gifts they bought in December. Then there’s the weather, a big factor for those of us who live in the Northern Hemisphere. When ice and […]
ALWAYS BEST CARE SENIOR SERVICES CELEBRATES TENTH YEAR OF FRANCHISING
Always Best Care Senior Services, one of the leading senior care franchise systems in the United States, announced that Bill and Diane Mathis renewed their initial franchise agreement for another 10 years, making them the brand’s first franchise owners to have achieved a decade of successful operations. The Mathises are the owners and operators of Always Best Care of San Diego and have been serving local families throughout San Diego since 2007.
“The renewal of the Mathis’ franchise agreement couldn’t come at a more perfect time, as we celebrate our 10-year anniversary of franchising this year,” said Jake Brown, CEO of Always Best Care Senior Services. “Over the last decade, Always Best Care has grown to become one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living referral services and home health care. We’re so proud of how far we’ve come, and attribute much of the company’s success to our dedicated franchisees. We are truly grateful Bill and Diane are continuing this journey with us.”
Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care. The company delivers its services through an international network of more than 200 independently owned and operated franchise territories throughout the United States and Canada.
From the good folks at Franchise Selection Advisors …
If you’ve been investigating opening a franchise, or talking to a franchise consultant much like ourselves, you may have already become acquainted with the concept of a business validation call.
Franchise validation calls are a critical aspect of the review process between any franchisee or franchisor. These are the calls that give the potential franchisee the opportunity to ask questions of those who have been through the process before.
ABC = Another Brilliant Closing
Congratulations Jodi Hallen!
The Entrepreneur Option – Keep bringing us your clients!
Broker/Consultant – Jodi Hallen
- ABC Fran Development – Kris Nieb
- Candidate – Ethan Kim
- Market – San Diego, CA
- Gross Fees to The Entrepreneur Option – $30,000
Jodi Hallen introduced a quality prospect to us this past January, Ethan Kim. Ethan was looking for an opportunity in the senior care industry. With his interest in the senior care industry, it was a natural for Ethan to engage with The Entrepreneur Option consultant to investigate franchise opportunities, which is where Jodi came into assist. From there, Jodi referred Ethan to Always Best Care, and after attending a Discovery Day at Always Best Care’s Roseville, CA, office, Ethan made the decision to join the team. It was a great team effort with Jodi working in tandem with Kris Nieb at Always Best Care to assist Ethan in his Discovery and Validation. Ethan signed the deal the third week of April 2017, and upon securing a license in San Diego, he will attend the Always Best Care University training, targeted for June or July.
Jodi, thanks for the opportunity to do business with you and your clients, we appreciate it. We look forward to doing more deals with you and your fellow consultants at The Entrepreneur Option.
Always Best Care Advantages
- World Class Training – Starts with a self-paced 3-week pre-training module, followed by a 1 week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a 3-day field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
- Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
- Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
- National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with many national initiatives available to them.
- Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising driving business to our franchisees, Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
“Help Us Help You”
A singe deal will get you $30K, a two territory deal $45K!!!
Send us your leads, we will take good care of them, we promise!!!
For more information, please Submit your name, email address and/or question. We will get back to you ASAP.
Always Best Care is pleased to announce it has awarded a new territory in Atlanta, GA. Latasha has a BA in Accounting, a MBA and is a CPA, working for Coca Cola, and is currently in the posititon of Director, System Transformation. Brian, her husband, is an engineer with AT&T. Together they also own & manage many rental properties.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training – Starts with a three (3) week, self-paced pre-training module, followed by a one (1) week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a one (1 ) week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities within grasp.
5) Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising drive business to our franchisees via Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
That is a great questions and one that highlights one of the unique aspects of Always Best Care Senior Services’ franchise ownership opportunities. The answers center around managing the interaction with the referral source and the services provided to the clients coming from the referral source.
Many franchise concepts will ‘protect’ a geographic area for its owners. This means that residents (or in some cases, businesses) of that geography cannot be marketed to, approached or served by another owner in that franchise system. This can work for some home-based services like maid services or mini-blind installation – marketing is targeted, and services are provided, within a defined geography.
A protected referral source, on the other hand, allows an Always Best Care franchise owner (and the referral sources) to feel comfortable knowing there will be a single point of contact, a one-to-one relationship; multiple representatives for the same company will not be calling on the referral source. If an Always Best Care franchise owner has a large hospital, skilled nursing facility, a number of successful elder law attorneys or financial planners, those referral sources are protected from any other owner marketing to them. This is a business based on trust and relationships. Allowing our owners the ability to focus on their protected sources and build those relationships is a key component to their growth and development.
Better yet, clients referred by the protected source may be served outside of the owner’s territory. Any opportunities generated from those sources, regardless of location*, are available to the owner. For example, if Mrs. Doe is discharged from Megaplex General Hospital, the local owner who has developed the relationships with the hospital would have the opportunity to serve Mrs. Doe. If she happens to live in an area outside the local owner’s geography, he can still provide services to her because she came from his protected referral source.
Protecting the referral source is the ideal way to manage the flow of clients in a system that is based on trust and relationships. Referral partners know who their primary contact is, and the franchise owner can build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with them. The ability to follow a client from the referral source allows the franchise owner to remove the limitations of protected geography.
These differences may be too subtle for those outside the industries of franchising and senior care, but they are key, important differentiators for Always Best Care franchise owners. As always, if you have someone interested in the concept, we will be happy to discuss the details and answer any questions.