Here’s the link to the newly revised ‘Franchise With Always Best Care‘ website!
Updated content, easier navigation and improved graphics are just a few of the many improvements! Take a look and let us know what you think!
Always Best Care is pleased to announce it has awarded a new territory in Atlanta, GA. Latasha has a BA in Accounting, a MBA and is a CPA, working for Coca Cola, and is currently in the posititon of Director, System Transformation. Brian, her husband, is an engineer with AT&T. Together they also own & manage many rental properties.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training – Starts with a three (3) week, self-paced pre-training module, followed by a one (1) week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a one (1 ) week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities within grasp.
5) Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising drive business to our franchisees via Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
That is a great questions and one that highlights one of the unique aspects of Always Best Care Senior Services’ franchise ownership opportunities. The answers center around managing the interaction with the referral source and the services provided to the clients coming from the referral source.
Many franchise concepts will ‘protect’ a geographic area for its owners. This means that residents (or in some cases, businesses) of that geography cannot be marketed to, approached or served by another owner in that franchise system. This can work for some home-based services like maid services or mini-blind installation – marketing is targeted, and services are provided, within a defined geography.
A protected referral source, on the other hand, allows an Always Best Care franchise owner (and the referral sources) to feel comfortable knowing there will be a single point of contact, a one-to-one relationship; multiple representatives for the same company will not be calling on the referral source. If an Always Best Care franchise owner has a large hospital, skilled nursing facility, a number of successful elder law attorneys or financial planners, those referral sources are protected from any other owner marketing to them. This is a business based on trust and relationships. Allowing our owners the ability to focus on their protected sources and build those relationships is a key component to their growth and development.
Better yet, clients referred by the protected source may be served outside of the owner’s territory. Any opportunities generated from those sources, regardless of location*, are available to the owner. For example, if Mrs. Doe is discharged from Megaplex General Hospital, the local owner who has developed the relationships with the hospital would have the opportunity to serve Mrs. Doe. If she happens to live in an area outside the local owner’s geography, he can still provide services to her because she came from his protected referral source.
Protecting the referral source is the ideal way to manage the flow of clients in a system that is based on trust and relationships. Referral partners know who their primary contact is, and the franchise owner can build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with them. The ability to follow a client from the referral source allows the franchise owner to remove the limitations of protected geography.
These differences may be too subtle for those outside the industries of franchising and senior care, but they are key, important differentiators for Always Best Care franchise owners. As always, if you have someone interested in the concept, we will be happy to discuss the details and answer any questions.
For all of our franchise broker partners and associated referral partners, here is a very quick overview of seven territories available locally:
Pasco county is divided in two, and each has the potential to blossom along with the continued growth of the county. If Pasco ever reached the population density of Pinellas (St. Petersburg), it could contain four territories. Pasco county includes Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills, Hudson, Dade City, New Port Richey, and Odessa.
Ocala is represented by two territories, as well. One of which has two major referral sources practically across the street from each other. Remember, with Always Best Care your referral sources are protected.
Lakeland and the surrounding area comprises two territories that are primed for growth as that area enjoys the benefits of Amazon and Publix both looking to expand and flourish.
Last, but not least, Pinellas County actually has four open territories and it would be tough to pick just one! Demographics in and around Clearwater/St. Petersburg are ideal for our business model.
For more information, please give us a call or drop us a note and we will be happy to answer your questions or discuss the particulars.
Michael Friedberg, Richard Friedberg, Rimona Yellin, and an associate, were looking for an opportunity in the senior care industry. They all have many years of small business ownership experience, mostly in software development, with plenty of prior marketing experience. With their combined experiences, and their interest in the senior care industry, it was a natural for them to look at Always Best Care Senior Services.
After a short but thorough Discovery process, the team made the decision to join the Always Best Care family, and closed the deal in time to attend the Always Best Care Northeast Super Regional Meeting held in New York City on June 2-3. Their team will be attending the Always Best Care University training in July and we look forward to their opening in August.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training: Starts with a self-paced three-week pre-training module, followed by a one-week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, then a one-week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue: Non-Medical In-Home Care, Assisted Living Placement, services, and Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives: Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in regions to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs: The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more.
5) Award Winning National Marketing: National marketing and advertising drives business to our franchise owners, Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, Television, etc.
the act or process of arousing, engaging, and satisfying
the needs and motives of followers;
in an environment of conflict, competition, or achievement,
which results in followers taking action
toward a mutually shared vision.
Here are the bullet points for an upcoming webinar on some myths surrounding franchising, in general, and senior care, specifically. Our goal is always to provide the facts for those who are interested, so they can make an informed decision.
“Manage by Fact” is one of the cornerstones of Total Quality Management for good reason!
If we can answer any questions about senior care business ownership opportunities, please ask by the medium of your choice!