Here’s the link to the newly revised ‘Franchise With Always Best Care‘ website!
Updated content, easier navigation and improved graphics are just a few of the many improvements! Take a look and let us know what you think!
Always Best Care is pleased to announce it has awarded a new territory in Atlanta, GA. Latasha has a BA in Accounting, a MBA and is a CPA, working for Coca Cola, and is currently in the posititon of Director, System Transformation. Brian, her husband, is an engineer with AT&T. Together they also own & manage many rental properties.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training – Starts with a three (3) week, self-paced pre-training module, followed by a one (1) week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a one (1 ) week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities within grasp.
5) Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising drive business to our franchisees via Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
For all of our franchise broker partners and associated referral partners, here is a very quick overview of seven territories available locally:
Pasco county is divided in two, and each has the potential to blossom along with the continued growth of the county. If Pasco ever reached the population density of Pinellas (St. Petersburg), it could contain four territories. Pasco county includes Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills, Hudson, Dade City, New Port Richey, and Odessa.
Ocala is represented by two territories, as well. One of which has two major referral sources practically across the street from each other. Remember, with Always Best Care your referral sources are protected.
Lakeland and the surrounding area comprises two territories that are primed for growth as that area enjoys the benefits of Amazon and Publix both looking to expand and flourish.
Last, but not least, Pinellas County actually has four open territories and it would be tough to pick just one! Demographics in and around Clearwater/St. Petersburg are ideal for our business model.
For more information, please give us a call or drop us a note and we will be happy to answer your questions or discuss the particulars.
Michael Friedberg, Richard Friedberg, Rimona Yellin, and an associate, were looking for an opportunity in the senior care industry. They all have many years of small business ownership experience, mostly in software development, with plenty of prior marketing experience. With their combined experiences, and their interest in the senior care industry, it was a natural for them to look at Always Best Care Senior Services.
After a short but thorough Discovery process, the team made the decision to join the Always Best Care family, and closed the deal in time to attend the Always Best Care Northeast Super Regional Meeting held in New York City on June 2-3. Their team will be attending the Always Best Care University training in July and we look forward to their opening in August.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training: Starts with a self-paced three-week pre-training module, followed by a one-week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, then a one-week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue: Non-Medical In-Home Care, Assisted Living Placement, services, and Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives: Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in regions to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs: The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more.
5) Award Winning National Marketing: National marketing and advertising drives business to our franchise owners, Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, Television, etc.
Here are the bullet points for an upcoming webinar on some myths surrounding franchising, in general, and senior care, specifically. Our goal is always to provide the facts for those who are interested, so they can make an informed decision.
“Manage by Fact” is one of the cornerstones of Total Quality Management for good reason!
If we can answer any questions about senior care business ownership opportunities, please ask by the medium of your choice!
“Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don’t matter,
and those who matter don’t mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch