Here’s the link to the newly revised ‘Franchise With Always Best Care‘ website!
Updated content, easier navigation and improved graphics are just a few of the many improvements! Take a look and let us know what you think!
Always Best Care is pleased to announce it has awarded a new territory in Atlanta, GA. Latasha has a BA in Accounting, a MBA and is a CPA, working for Coca Cola, and is currently in the posititon of Director, System Transformation. Brian, her husband, is an engineer with AT&T. Together they also own & manage many rental properties.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training – Starts with a three (3) week, self-paced pre-training module, followed by a one (1) week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a one (1 ) week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities within grasp.
5) Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising drive business to our franchisees via Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
Always Best Care Announces New Franchise Owner in California
Non-medical in-home care provider franchise Always Best Care has opened a new franchise in Vacaville, California.
The new location, which is owned and operated by local resident Rebecca Smith, will serve the Vacaville area as well as surrounding communities Fairfield, Suisun Valley, Cordelia, Green Valley and Rio Vista.
Smith has been a licensed dental hygienist for 17 years and spent years practicing in the community, but also has a background in mortgage planning, realty and design. She is a long-time resident of Vacaville and serves on committees for the Vacaville Chamber of Commerce and the Alzheimer’s Association.
“I am thrilled to open the Always Best Care Vacaville and have the opportunity to serve the needs of local families for many years to come,” Smith said. “Having spent close to two years researching different senior care franchise concepts, I decided to go with Always Best Care based on the brand’s longstanding industry reputation and its continuum of care services. By partnering with Always Best Care, I have the ability to create and sustain long-term, meaningful relationships with my clients.”
Matt Friscia / Chicago, IL – Matt is a seasoned sales and marketing manager with Disney and ESPN who was looking for the right long term opportunity to build upon and create the right exit strategy from the corporate America lifestyle he’s been part of for over 25 years.
Matt engaged with Scott Kidd from The Entrepreneur’s Source to investigate franchise opportunities and chose franchise business ownership with Always Best Care. Matt & Scott worked very well with the Always Best Care team, maintaining excellent communications all the way the process.
Matt has a MBA from Arizona State University and has directed a number of sales teams in the entertainment and radio broadcasting systems for ESPN, Disney and local businesses.
Always Best Care Advantages
World Class Training – Starts with a self-paced, 3-week pre-training module, followed by a 1-week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a 1 ½-week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more.
Strong Validation and Quality Opportunities throughout the country. All major markets have territories to operate from.
That is a great questions and one that highlights one of the unique aspects of Always Best Care Senior Services’ franchise ownership opportunities. The answers center around managing the interaction with the referral source and the services provided to the clients coming from the referral source.
Many franchise concepts will ‘protect’ a geographic area for its owners. This means that residents (or in some cases, businesses) of that geography cannot be marketed to, approached or served by another owner in that franchise system. This can work for some home-based services like maid services or mini-blind installation – marketing is targeted, and services are provided, within a defined geography.
A protected referral source, on the other hand, allows an Always Best Care franchise owner (and the referral sources) to feel comfortable knowing there will be a single point of contact, a one-to-one relationship; multiple representatives for the same company will not be calling on the referral source. If an Always Best Care franchise owner has a large hospital, skilled nursing facility, a number of successful elder law attorneys or financial planners, those referral sources are protected from any other owner marketing to them. This is a business based on trust and relationships. Allowing our owners the ability to focus on their protected sources and build those relationships is a key component to their growth and development.
Better yet, clients referred by the protected source may be served outside of the owner’s territory. Any opportunities generated from those sources, regardless of location*, are available to the owner. For example, if Mrs. Doe is discharged from Megaplex General Hospital, the local owner who has developed the relationships with the hospital would have the opportunity to serve Mrs. Doe. If she happens to live in an area outside the local owner’s geography, he can still provide services to her because she came from his protected referral source.
Protecting the referral source is the ideal way to manage the flow of clients in a system that is based on trust and relationships. Referral partners know who their primary contact is, and the franchise owner can build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with them. The ability to follow a client from the referral source allows the franchise owner to remove the limitations of protected geography.
These differences may be too subtle for those outside the industries of franchising and senior care, but they are key, important differentiators for Always Best Care franchise owners. As always, if you have someone interested in the concept, we will be happy to discuss the details and answer any questions.
Michael Friedberg, Richard Friedberg, Rimona Yellin, and an associate, were looking for an opportunity in the senior care industry. They all have many years of small business ownership experience, mostly in software development, with plenty of prior marketing experience. With their combined experiences, and their interest in the senior care industry, it was a natural for them to look at Always Best Care Senior Services.
After a short but thorough Discovery process, the team made the decision to join the Always Best Care family, and closed the deal in time to attend the Always Best Care Northeast Super Regional Meeting held in New York City on June 2-3. Their team will be attending the Always Best Care University training in July and we look forward to their opening in August.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training: Starts with a self-paced three-week pre-training module, followed by a one-week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, then a one-week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue: Non-Medical In-Home Care, Assisted Living Placement, services, and Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives: Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in regions to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs: The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more.
5) Award Winning National Marketing: National marketing and advertising drives business to our franchise owners, Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, Television, etc.
A quick gallery displaying the four basic steps to go from an idea to business ownership. Sure, it will take time (less than you think), may include hard work (what worthwhile accomplishment doesn’t?) and take you out of your comfort zone (see: hard work).
Most people tackle Discovery and Validation in ninety (90) days, but everyone is encouraged to proceed at their own pace.
If you have been curious about franchise ownership, why not check it out?
What have you got to … gain?
1-855-430-CARE / 1-855-430-2273