That is a great questions and one that highlights one of the unique aspects of Always Best Care Senior Services’ franchise ownership opportunities. The answers center around managing the interaction with the referral source and the services provided to the clients coming from the referral source.
Many franchise concepts will ‘protect’ a geographic area for its owners. This means that residents (or in some cases, businesses) of that geography cannot be marketed to, approached or served by another owner in that franchise system. This can work for some home-based services like maid services or mini-blind installation – marketing is targeted, and services are provided, within a defined geography.
A protected referral source, on the other hand, allows an Always Best Care franchise owner (and the referral sources) to feel comfortable knowing there will be a single point of contact, a one-to-one relationship; multiple representatives for the same company will not be…
Always Best Care is pleased to announce it has awarded a new territory in Argyle, Texas. We expect the office will be fully operational and licensed in the first quarter.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training – Starts with a three (3) week, self-paced pre-training module, followed by a one (1) week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a one (1 ) week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities within grasp.
5) Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising drive business to our franchisees via Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
The holiday season means different things for different companies. For some, it’s the busiest time of the year. For others, business wanes as customers focus their attention elsewhere. Regardless of which end of the scale your business falls, consider these tips to get the most out of the last month of the year: Reflect on […]
A huge “THANK YOU” to everyone who donated to our local – but on-line – food drive to benefit the St Vincent de Paul Society, here in Tampa. To our Anonymous donors, please know that, even though we cannot thank you individually, we greatly appreciate your support. Through your generosity, at least twenty families will receive […]