Here’s the link to the newly revised ‘Franchise With Always Best Care‘ website!
Updated content, easier navigation and improved graphics are just a few of the many improvements! Take a look and let us know what you think!
Always Best Care is pleased to announce it has awarded a new territory in Atlanta, GA. Latasha has a BA in Accounting, a MBA and is a CPA, working for Coca Cola, and is currently in the posititon of Director, System Transformation. Brian, her husband, is an engineer with AT&T. Together they also own & manage many rental properties.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training – Starts with a three (3) week, self-paced pre-training module, followed by a one (1) week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a one (1 ) week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities within grasp.
5) Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising drive business to our franchisees via Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
For all of our franchise broker partners and associated referral partners, here is a very quick overview of seven territories available locally:
Pasco county is divided in two, and each has the potential to blossom along with the continued growth of the county. If Pasco ever reached the population density of Pinellas (St. Petersburg), it could contain four territories. Pasco county includes Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills, Hudson, Dade City, New Port Richey, and Odessa.
Ocala is represented by two territories, as well. One of which has two major referral sources practically across the street from each other. Remember, with Always Best Care your referral sources are protected.
Lakeland and the surrounding area comprises two territories that are primed for growth as that area enjoys the benefits of Amazon and Publix both looking to expand and flourish.
Last, but not least, Pinellas County actually has four open territories and it would be tough to pick just one! Demographics in and around Clearwater/St. Petersburg are ideal for our business model.
For more information, please give us a call or drop us a note and we will be happy to answer your questions or discuss the particulars.
Here is the link to a recent podcast interview we did with our colleague, Pat Deering, Franchise Specialist at
Always Best Care continues to expand across the country, in Florida, and around Tampa Bay. Ask, today, how you can become part of an established company in a growing industry supported by astonishing demographics – not to mention outstanding local support and award-winning marketing!! Opportunities exist in your area!
By Lynne Strang, Late Blooming Entrepreneurs
If you’re someone who doesn’t like schmoozing at cocktail parties to make business contacts, listen up. Bob Littell has a method for meeting other professionals that may suit your style.
Twelve years ago, Littell, principal of Atlanta, Georgia-based Littell Consulting Services, Inc., came up with a concept he calls “NetWeaving.” It’s a “Golden Rule,” or “Pay It Forward,” form of networking, where people focus on putting others’ needs first.
What Goes Around, Comes Around
Here’s how it works: You have two contacts who you think would benefit from meeting each other. Through a virtual or some other type of introduction, you help them exchange bios and arrange to meet in person. When the two parties get together, synergy occurs and a new partnership forms, or they find other ways to help each other. They follow up with you later, to let you know the outcome of the meeting.
View original post 570 more words
We can help you work toward your Vision if it included building a business, helping others and making a difference in your community!