February can be a tough month for entrepreneurs. The holiday parties are over. People may be reluctant to spend money right now. They’re still paying credit card bills for the gifts they bought in December. Then there’s the weather, a big factor for those of us who live in the Northern Hemisphere. When ice and […]
From our sister site at Assisted Living Navigator. Please consider making a donation, no matter the size, to help those in need this Christmas. Thanks!
Once again, Always Best Care locations around the U.S. have teamed up with www.YouGiveGoods.com to manage on-line food drives to benefit a number of great individual charities. Locally, we are working with the St. Vincent de Paul conference at St. Paul Catholic Church in Tampa, FL. This effort will help augment the outstanding work this dedicated group already provides to hundreds of local families throughout the year. During the holidays, many food banks/pantries are overwhelmed with requests. Food drives, like this, are a great way to help meet the need and replenish the shelves after the Holidays.
Our goal is a simple 200 food items raised during December 2017, with delivery in time to help restock the shelves in early January.
Please consider making your on-line contribution to this effort that will help put food on the table of families who are in need. Our site can be reached…
View original post 19 more words
ALWAYS BEST CARE SENIOR SERVICES CELEBRATES TENTH YEAR OF FRANCHISING
Always Best Care Senior Services, one of the leading senior care franchise systems in the United States, announced that Bill and Diane Mathis renewed their initial franchise agreement for another 10 years, making them the brand’s first franchise owners to have achieved a decade of successful operations. The Mathises are the owners and operators of Always Best Care of San Diego and have been serving local families throughout San Diego since 2007.
“The renewal of the Mathis’ franchise agreement couldn’t come at a more perfect time, as we celebrate our 10-year anniversary of franchising this year,” said Jake Brown, CEO of Always Best Care Senior Services. “Over the last decade, Always Best Care has grown to become one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living referral services and home health care. We’re so proud of how far we’ve come, and attribute much of the company’s success to our dedicated franchisees. We are truly grateful Bill and Diane are continuing this journey with us.”
Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care. The company delivers its services through an international network of more than 200 independently owned and operated franchise territories throughout the United States and Canada.
Entrepreneur Magazine article on hurricane/disaster preparedness.
Maury introduced us to Mathew Nadakal from the McKinney, TX Market.
Mathew will be launching this Always Best Care franchise business with his wife, Teemol Nadakal as a business partner. With Mathew’s Business acumen, drive, analytical skills and passion to offer help to the needy, the foundation for a successful franchise business is there. Mathew engaged with The Entrepreneur’s Source to investigate franchise opportunities and once Maury introduced them to us, they were on their way to franchise business ownership with Always Best Care. Maury worked very well with the Always Best Care team, especially with Kris Nieb, who handles the Franchise Development for Always Best Care, with excellent communications all the way through to decision day. Mathew and Teemol plan to attend the Always Best Care University training in July, 2017.
Mathew has an MBA, undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering. Teemol attended college for Histology. Prior to signing with Always Best Care, Mathew’s career was in Engineering and sales management. Teemol’s career was in the health industry (Lab environment and patient care).
Always Best Care Advantages
World Class Training – Starts with a self-paced 3 week pre-training module, followed by a 1-week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a 1-week field training experience including 3-days of hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
- Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
- Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
- National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities handed to them on a silver platter.
- National Marketing – National marketing and advertising driving business to our franchisees, Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
… in Edinburgh, TX!!
John Shepherd (FranServe consultant) introduced us this past March to Carlos Martinez, who was looking for an opportunity in the senior care industry. With his interest in the senior care industry, it was a natural for Carlos to engage with a FranServe consultant to investigate franchise opportunities, which is where John came to assist. From there, John referred Carlos to Always Best Care, and after completing his due diligence and attending a Discovery Day at ABC’s Roseville, CA office, Carlos made the decision to join the Always Best Care organization. It was a great team effort with John working with Kris Nieb at Always Best Care to assist Carlos in his efforts to learn about Always Best Care.
Carlos signed his deal on May 27, 2017, and upon securing a license in Texas later this year, he will attend Always Best Care University training this July in Roseville, CA.
John, thanks for the opportunity to do business with you and your clients, we appreciate it. We look forward to doing more deals with you and your fellow consultants at FranServe.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training – Starts with a self-paced 3 week pre-training module, followed by a 1 week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, followed by a 1 week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue – In-Home Non-Medical, Assisted Living Placement, Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives – Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in areas to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs – The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more. Our new franchisees walk through the door with revenue opportunities handed to them on a silver platter.
5) Award Winning National Marketing – National marketing and advertising driving business to our franchisees, Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, etc.
As many as one in six full-time or part-time employees care for an elderly or disabled family member, according to a fairly recent Gallop poll.
The role of family caregivers involves everything from arranging or coordinating, services/support, to navigating the complex health care system, to performing actual care in the home — all while balancing workplace demands and responsibilities.
Employers can help families save time and reduce stress – while improving workplace productivity, employee morale and loyalty – by connecting their employees with elder care resources through access to knowledgeable specialists and appropriate providers for family care services.