ABC = Another Brilliant Closing in California
ABC = Another Brilliant Closing
Market Vacaville, CA
Rebecca Smith, was most recently was a Registered Dental Hygienist, and previously was a partner in a residential design firm. After her ownership interest was sold, Rebecca came to the conclusion that she wanted to look at entrepreneurial opportunities. As a Dental Hygienist, Rebecca mentioned how sad it was to see an unqualified caregiver pick up one of her elderly patients, and how that motivated her to look at senior care as a franchise opportunity. Deeply caring for her patients and advising them on how to be more healthy will be a great learning experience and foundation for her new business.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training: Starts with a self-paced three-week pre-training module, followed by a one-week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, then a one-week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue: Non-Medical In-Home Care, Assisted Living Placement, services, and Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives: Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in regions to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs: The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more.
5) Award Winning National Marketing: National marketing and advertising drives business to our franchise owners, Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, Television, etc.