ABC = Another Brilliant Closing in New Jersey
Michael Friedberg, Richard Friedberg, Rimona Yellin, and an associate, were looking for an opportunity in the senior care industry. They all have many years of small business ownership experience, mostly in software development, with plenty of prior marketing experience. With their combined experiences, and their interest in the senior care industry, it was a natural for them to look at Always Best Care Senior Services.
After a short but thorough Discovery process, the team made the decision to join the Always Best Care family, and closed the deal in time to attend the Always Best Care Northeast Super Regional Meeting held in New York City on June 2-3. Their team will be attending the Always Best Care University training in July and we look forward to their opening in August.
Always Best Care Advantages
1) World Class Training: Starts with a self-paced three-week pre-training module, followed by a one-week training session at the corporate office in Roseville, CA, then a one-week field training experience including hands-on training by an Area Representative or corporate trainer.
2) Three Streams of Revenue: Non-Medical In-Home Care, Assisted Living Placement, services, and Skilled Care (Medical). Providing the full continuum of senior care sets us apart.
3) Area Representatives: Local support provided by seasoned business professionals that have invested heavily in regions to assist in the franchise development & support.
4) National Accounts & Programs: The list of national accounts & programs are too long to list here, speak with us to learn more.
5) Award Winning National Marketing: National marketing and advertising drives business to our franchise owners, Internet Marketing, a National Call Center, SEO, Social Media, Television, etc.