Details coming soon for an August 27th evening webinar to discuss investor / general manager – sometimes call semi-absentee owner – possibilities in franchising. The webinar is hosted by our local franchise broker partner, Pat Deering, from FranNet
If any of these questions seem familiar, you will want to tune in – or, call to discuss at your convenience.
How do I …
- Invest more directly in a growing industry?
- Start a business while I’m working 60+ hrs/week for someone else?
- Create options for my future?
- Leverage my talents and experience?
- Continue to be involved in community service?
- Find the guidance needed to succeed in something new?
- Work on the business, not in it?
- Find opportunities that fit my needs and skill set?
- Manage all the investigation and due diligence?
- Get started?